I know buying makeup and hair products can sometimes be overwhelming. I thought it would be nice if I posted about 5 of the products I bought in the past that were so amazing I would buy them again. With every product, I’ll write a little something as to why I would repurchase the specific item.
- MAC’s “Soft Ochre” Paint Pot. I use this paint pot EVERY TIME I apply my make-up. I use it as a base for my eyeshadow because my eyelids tend to be oily and this product keeps them matte and doesn’t allow for my shadow to crease.
- Benefit’s “Hoola” bronzer. This product looks amazing on almost any skin tone. It is my go-to bronzer and I use it to define my cheekbones.
- L’Oreal’s “Telescopic” mascara. I don’t have super long eyelashes, but this mascara lengthens them to incredible heights!
- Nyx’s “Jumbo Eye Pencil.” I use the color Milk the most. They are just awesome when you apply them before a specific eye shadow because they intensify the color and doesn’t allow the shadow to disappear.
- Josie Maran’s “100% Pure Argan Oil.” I use this oil on my face right before I go to bed. I wake up in the morning with beautify hydrated skin.