My last post was about the products I would buy over and over again because of the quality and usefulness of the product. I thought it would be helpful if I provided you a list of the top 5 product I regret buying. Some of the products might work well with other people, they just didn’t impress or benefit me. In no way am I saying these products won’t work for you; I just either didn’t like them or they didn’t work for my skin.
- Maybelline’s “Age Rewind” concealer. This concealer actually gave my a rash under my eyes the first time I used it. My sister uses it all the time, I just don’t think it works as well as my other concealers.
- ELF “Eyelid Primer.” A lot of people purchase this product because it is so cheap. I find that it is too creamy and it doesn’t hold my eye shadows as long as my other primers do.
- Victoria’s Secret’s “Triple Drama” mascara. This mascara makes my lashes REALLY clumpy. The actual wand holds too much product and it doesn’t allow for an even placement.
- NYC’s “2 in 1 Lip Color” in Spellbound. I bought this product for Halloween because I thought it would nice for an angel look. The lip color isn’t pigmented enough. It actually works better as a highlighter than it does as a lipstick.
- Yes To Tomatoe’s “Clear Skin” mask. These products are suppose help eliminate acne, but I found it actually caused more acne to appear on my face.