I love having cool and unique designs on my nails. One design I absolutely ADORE is tuxedo nails. This super chic nail art is only 7 steps. People are going to be so impressed with you design and only you will know how super easy it is to make!
Things You’ll Need:
-White nail polish
-Black nail polish
-Black strip nail polish
- Apply base coat to protect your nails.
- When top coat is dry, apply two coats of white nail polish.
- Start at the top corner of nail and draw two diagonal lines to make a V shape.
- Fill the outer part of the V with black nail polish.
- Draw two small dots right on top of each other in the middle of the white V.
- Right on top of the two dots, create an X with your striping polish and fill it in.
- Apply a top coat to protect your design.
Here is a YouTube video on how to create this design. CutePolish has super awesome nail art and they are so easy to do! http://youtu.be/jYDwteRRwNY